Welcome to the Lakeland Little League Website
Time to start thinking about Fall Baseball!!
Fall Ball is an excellent opportunity for our athletes to get ready for the next season and the next level of play. Players enroll at the level of play you will be for the 2017 Season.
More information about player registration to come soon!!!!
1. Copy of Birth Certificate (an original will be needed if your child makes the team)
2. Three Proofs of residency from Feb 1, 2015 to Feb 1, 2016
Proofs of residency will be:
1. Drivers License
2. Voter’s Registration
3. School Records
4. Welfare/Child Care Records
5. Federal Records
6. State Records
7. Local (Municipal Records)
8. Support Pmt Records
9. Homeowner or Tenant Records
10. Utility Bills (Gas, Electric, Water/Sewer, Phone, Mobile Phone, Heating, Waste)
*Three utility bills counts as only one proof of residency!!
11. Financial (Loan, Credit, Investment) records
12. Insurance Documents
13. Medical Records
14. Military Records
15. Internet, Cable or Satellite Records
16. Vehicle Records
17. Employment Records
Proof of residency can also be deemed valid if the player provides a school issued report card prior to 10/1/2016 or a completed Little League School Attendance form dated prior to 10/1/2016.
NOTICE OF LAKELAND LITTLE LEAGUE MEETING!
Next Meeting. – TBA
Location – Joe Terry Center-Scott Twp
IMPORTANT VOLUNTEER AND REGISTRATION FORMS