Welcome to the Lakeland Little League Website
Lakeland Little League will hold 8/9/10 All-Star Tryouts
Where: Scott Municipal Fields
When: Saturday June 4 @ 9 a.m.
Sunday June 5 @ 1 p.m.
Players trying out MUST attend one date
Who is eligible: Any player league age 8, 9 or 10
Rostered on an A-Ball or B-Ball team are encouraged
to try out.
What to Bring: Players must be baseball ready including
Hat, Glove, Bat, Sunglasses, Drinks…(No Shorts Please)
Copies of Proofs of Residency lised below or School Enrollment Form
1. Copy of Birth Certificate (an original will be needed if your child makes the team)
2. Three Proofs of residency from Feb 1, 2014 to Feb 1, 2015
Proofs of residency will be:
1. Drivers License
2. Voter’s Registration
3. School Records
4. Welfare/Child Care Records
5. Federal Records
6. State Records
7. Local (Municipal Records)
8. Support Pmt Records
9. Homeowner or Tenant Records
10. Utility Bills (Gas, Electric, Water/Sewer, Phone, Mobile Phone, Heating, Waste)
*Three utility bills counts as only one proof of residency!!
11. Financial (Loan, Credit, Investment) records
12. Insurance Documents
13. Medical Records
14. Military Records
15. Internet, Cable or Satellite Records
16. Vehicle Records
17. Employment Records
Proof of residency can also be deemed valid if the player provides a school issued report card prior to 10/1/2015 or a completed Little League School Attendance form dated prior to 10/1/2015.
NOTICE OF LAKELAND LITTLE LEAGUE MEETING!
Next Meeting. – Sunday May 15th @ Noon
Location – Joe Terry Center-Scott Twp
IMPORTANT VOLUNTEER AND REGISTRATION FORMS